Make a difference with sani nudge
Are you looking for a job that is more than just money in the bank each month? Do you want a job that makes a difference in other peoples lives or even save their lives? Then you are at the right place. At sani nudge we are a team of purpose driven and highly skilled individuals that dedicates most of our working hours to help improve on the quality of care in our healthcare system. The work environment is high phase, but balanced out with several social events, plenty of freedom, personal development and flexibility.
Come join our team
The less effort it takes for a customer to accomplish their goal when they contact us, the more loyal they become. Therefore we always strive to make it easy for our customers to achieve what they want.
Since the beginning, we have focused on providing the best user experience possible. Whether we are designing hardware or how we display compliance data, we take great care to ensure that they will ultimately serve the user, rather than our own internal goal or bottom line. Because we believe that if our products bring value to the user all else will follow.
Our wellbeing is important to the business and therefore we help each other to be happy at work. We share the responsibility and speak up if things are not right. If we are happy we can make our customers happy. Happy customers keep our company going, and they refer and recommend new business to us.
When it comes to making hard decisions, data trumps experience or seniority. The loudest voice in our office is always the data, and for an idea to be taken seriously it must be built with numbers at their core.
Every team member at Sani nudge knows that their efforts impacts a patient in one of our hospitals. We work towards a future where healthcare delivery is safer for humanity.
Our mission is to contribute to human health by connecting hospitals with actionable insights that improve patient safety and care.
Seeking Chief Operating Officer (COO)
In 2021 we have a goal of helping 10 times more healthcare institutions deliver safer patient care than we do today! To help us achieve this ambitious goal, we are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and scalability of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader and project manager. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you 🤓
With the help from a growing team of 4 people, your goal will be to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Seeking passionate onboarding manager
We are seeking an Onboarding Manager who has a passion for technology, a commitment to problem-solving, and an undying commitment to serving our customers and ensuring their success. Equally as important is a passion for building and executing repeatable processes to quickly deliver value through rapid onboardings, implementation assistance, and knowledge transfer for clients of all shapes and sizes.
Your role in this position would be to be part of our renowned Partner Success team. You’ll work closely with our customers to understand their business needs and utilize our guidance and technologies to aid them in solving their problems. Taking a proactive and prescriptive approach to leading our customers is fundamental to this role and the success of our customers.
Seeking Bookkeeper (Danish)
Er du vores næste bogholder?
Er du en haj af en bogholder, der drømmer om at arbejde i en virksomhed der gør en forskel for patientsikkerheden? Så vil vi meget gerne byde dig velkommen i Sani nudge der arbejder på at gøre det mere sikkert at være indlagt på hospitaler og plejehjem.
Sani nudge leder efter en ny bogholder, der kan tage sig af vores finanser. Vi er et team på 13 FTE der bruger så mange digitale værktøjer til bogføring som muligt, for at gøres vores og dit job mere effektivt.
Her er din rolle at:
Varetage vores bogholderi, fakturering og løn
Bidrage til at forbedre og automatisere processer endnu mere
Jobbet er ca. 30-40 timer om måneden. Du rapporterer direkte til den administrerende direktør med et højt fortroligheds niveau.
Examples of roles at sani nudge
Every team member at sani nudge knows that their efforts impacts a patient in one of our hospitals. We work towards a future where healthcare delivery is safer for humanity.
Our system consists of an IoT sensor network installed in each room of the hospital. This adds up to a great number of sensors. We are looking for a person who can manage installations in hospitals around Europe both hands on and as a manger of our Sales partner’s installers. Your task will consist of:
- Installation of the system
- Maintenance of the system
- Improvements to the system
- Manage installation process
- Training of sales partner installers
- When a new customer is acquired, we need to install the sensor network. This requires you to manage how this is done most easily while satisfying the hospital, which includes coordination with the hospital, sales partners and internal stakeholders. You will also be responsible to setup the new customer in our backend (no coding skills required). You need to quality check that everything works as planned before, during and after installation.
- Once the installation is setup and running you need to have a constant eye on the installation to ensure that everything is up and running at all installations. This part of the job includes responding to alerts both day and night if needed and activate sales partners if required.
- We always strive to make our system easier to both install and maintain. You will work with our R&D department to ensure this.
- Every time a new technician is hired by a sales partner, the technician needs to undergo installation and system training by Sani nudge. You will be responsible of carrying out the training and ensuring that each sales partner technician are certified to install
- Installation of the system at new locations including planning, backend setup and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the system is always up and running and initiate fix if it is not.
- Collaborate with R&D in improving installation and maintenance.
In sani nudge we handle a massive amount of real time data produced by our large-scale IoT networks. We are looking for a data scientist, who is excited about designing and building big data solutions with the user in mind. Even though our system is highly advanced it is of great importance that you do not only understand the infrastructure of the sensor network and the algorithms in the backend but also see how the end user understands the system. The primary role is development and implementation of algorithms and machine learning methods to convert multiple sensor data streams, originating from a distributed sensor network, into accurate activity predictions.
- Own the data analytics
- Develop distributed streaming algorithms to analyze and process high-volume sensor data in real time, in cooperation with our backend dev. partner.
- Develop methods to analyze failure scenarios.
- Create real-time performance metrics to guide algorithm improvements and allow rapid prototyping with the aggregated data.
- Collaborate with embedded team on new sensor development to ensure sensor output meets algorithmic needs.
- Collaborate with the backend dev. partner team to implement algorithms in production environment.
of course we have the most awesome team ever!
Almost as fun as the tv-series, but we try to stay a bit more serious. After all we are working with patient safety. Our office is in the City Center of Copenhagen.
This is not work.
What do we expect in return? That you are the best at what you do!